Products include ZEROLyte, TM Ancestral Wholefood Minerals, Bone & Marrow, Beef Tallow, and Collagen Peptides, and Liquid Omega-3 for adults and children.
OGDEN, UTAH – Trace Minerals, America’s number one selling trace mineral, liquid magnesium, and performance nutrition brand according to SPINS and the leading provider of trace mineral-based supplements for 50 years announces the launch of seven new products to add to its already extensive product line, including Zerolyte Electrolyte Drink Mix, Wholefood Minerals, Bone & Marrow, Beef Tallow, Collagen Peptides, and Liquid Omega-3 for adults and children. All products were introduced to attendees of Natural Products Expo West, which was held in Anaheim, Calif. March .
“We’re very proud of these new products,” said Matt Kilts, CEO of Trace Minerals. “We know they offer great value to end consumers and that’s always our ultimate goal: to create products that make it easier for our consumers to live healthy lives. We’re enthusiastic about these new products and excited for our customers to have these in their homes and feel a positive difference in their lives.”
Retailers and consumers can have full confidence in every product manufactured by Trace Minerals because each one is manufactured in a cGMP certified facility and third-party tested for quality, purity, safety, and potency. Plus, each is backed by Trace’s long-standing “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back.”
NEW PRODUCTS FACT SHEET
- ZEROLyte Electrolyte Drink Mix - ZEROLyte is a sodium and electrolyte drink mix aimed at replenishing essential electrolytes lost through exercise and other daily activities to keep the body hydrated and full of energy. ZEROLyte promotes body fluid regulation, supports proper nerve and muscle function, and is full of high quality ingredients including , coconut water, potassium, magnesium, and a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace®. The Ancient Sea Salt used in ZEROLyte isn’t your typical table salt or ordinary sea salt. Trace uses salt that is sourced from underground salt deposits left by an ancient sea called the Sundance Sea. This sea salt is rich in trace minerals and is pure, unrefined, and unadulterated. ZEROLyte comes in 3 delicious flavors: Salty Orange, Salty Citrus, and Salty Watermelon. 30 packets, 30 servings, SRP $37.99.
- Wholefood Mineral – Wholefood Mineral capsules are packed full of minerals from natural sources such as Atlantic kelp, wildflower bee pollen, and sea salt, along with a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace®. They offer a potent blend of electrolytes your body needs to support hydration and athletic performance. The minerals included also promote healthy brain and nerve function. Gluten free, 180 capsules, 30 servings, SRP $27.99.
- Bone & Marrow – Bone & Marrow capsules are rich in calcium and provide support to bones, joints, and connective tissue by boosting mineral absorption. They also promote healthy teeth and overall oral health. Bone Marrow is full of stem cells that promote cellular healing and regeneration, which strengthens the immune system. The TM Ancestral line comes from grass-fed and finished that was pasture raised in New Zealand according to stringent animal welfare regulations. Bone & Marrow capsules are hormone, pesticide, and GMO free and have no fillers or flow agents. Gluten free, 180 capsules, 30 servings, SRP $51.99.
- Beef Tallow – Beef Tallow is full of nutritious fatty acids and supports the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D, K, and E). It also promotes healthy skin and offers immune support to the body. The TM Ancestral line comes from grass-fed and finished beef that was pasture raised in New Zealand according to stringent animal welfare regulations. Beef Tallow capsules are hormone, pesticide, and GMO free and have no fillers or flow agents. Gluten free, 180 capsules, 30 servings, SRP $28.79.
- Collagen Peptides – Collagen Peptides offers revitalizing support to hair, skin, nails, teeth, and joints. It includes not only high quality collagen powder, but the necessary cofactors the body needs to synthesize collagen, including vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese, and full spectrum ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace®. The TM Ancestral line comes from pasture raised, grass-fed and finished beef that’s hormone, pesticide, and GMO free and has no fillers or flow agents. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly, keto friendly. , 14 servings, SRP $27.99; 20.1 oz, 28 servings, SRP $42.99.
- Adult Liquid Omega-3 – This bioavailable Adult Liquid Omega-3 promotes brain health and cognitive development and boosts immunity by helping to reduce inflammation throughout the body. It also helps to stimulate fetal visual development throughout pregnancy and infancy and supports visual function throughout life. It supports healthy nervous system function, is a great source of EPA and DHA, and comes in a tasty orange flavor. It does not have a fishy aftertaste. The deep sea fish oil used in Adult Liquid Omega-3 is sourced from Epax, a Norwegian company that is a pioneer in marine oil quality and purity. Epax responsibly manages their marine resources, meets and surpasses requirements of health and safety protocols, and adheres to strict oxidation limits. 8 fl. oz., 47 servings, SRP $36.99.
- Children’s Liquid Omega-3 – This bioavailable Children’s Liquid Omega-3 promotes brain health and cognitive development in children, reduces inflammation, and boosts immunity. It supports healthy eye development, visual function, and nervous system function. It is an excellent source of EPA and DHA and comes in a kid-friendly orange flavor. It does not have a fishy aftertaste. The deep sea fish oil used in Children’s Liquid Omega-3 is sourced from Epax, a Norwegian company that is a pioneer in marine oil quality and purity. Epax responsibly manages their marine resources, meets and surpasses requirements of health and safety protocols, and adheres to strict oxidation limits. 8 fl. oz., 94 servings, SRP $36.99.
About Trace Minerals—Trace Minerals (www.traceminerals.com) is the ionic mineral supplement brand you’ve known and trusted for 50 years and is America’s number one selling trace mineral, liquid magnesium, and performance nutrition brand according to SPINS®. TMR is the exclusive provider of ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops, an ionic, solar evaporated, GRAS-affirmed, food-grade, Kosher, Halal, and Non-GMO Project Verified essential trace mineral complex for food, beverage, and dietary supplement use. ConcenTrace® is also the number one selling trace mineral in the natural products industry according to SPINS®. Trace Minerals uses these naturally balanced, naturally occurring minerals as the basis for all products in its branded product line. Extensive research supports the need to keep minerals in proper balance throughout the body to achieve optimal health and wellness. Trace Minerals is focused solely on servicing the natural products industry. The company’s complete line of superior quality nutritional supplements is backed by a “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back” guarantee. In addition, Trace Minerals has been GMP certified since 2004, is a registered member of the Global Retailer & Manufacturer Alliance (GRMA, https://grmalliance.org/), and is currently certified by UL® Registrar LLC (www.ul.com) under the standard ANSI 455-2 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for Dietary Supplements, a standard developed using the FDA’s cGMP’s under 21 CFR Part 111.