Products include Electrolyte Stamina Gummies Watermelon flavor, Quercetin Gummies, Vitamin D3 + K2 Gummies, Beef Liver, Beef Organs, and Liquid Ionic Biotin + Collagen.
OGDEN, UTAH – Trace Minerals, America’s number one selling trace mineral, liquid magnesium, and performance nutrition brand–according to SPINS®–and the leading provider of trace mineral based supplements for 50 years, launched six new products to its extensive product line, including Electrolyte Stamina Gummies Watermelon flavor, Vitamin D3 + K2Gummies, Quercetin Gummies, Beef Liver capsules, Beef Organs capsules, and Liquid Ionic Biotin + Collagen. All of these products were officially launched over the weekend at Natural Products Expo East, which was held Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Penn.
“We were really looking forward to introducing all of our new products at Expo East this year,” said Matt Kilts, CEO of Trace Minerals. “We added new products to our growing line of gummies, our Ionic Singles line, and we introduced our new TM Ancestral line of beef products, which was the proverbial belle of the ball at the Expo. Everyone was so excited to bring on all of our new products. We pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of innovation and product development and we feel like each of these products fit that qualification. But more importantly, we know that each product will help our consumers live a happier, healthier life.”
Retailers and consumers can have full confidence in every product manufactured by Trace Minerals because each one is manufactured in a cGMP certified facility and third-party tested for quality, purity, safety, and potency. Plus, each is backed by Trace’s long-standing “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back” no risk consumer satisfaction guarantee.
NEW PRODUCTS FACT SHEET
Gummy Products – The entire line of gummies is gluten free, certified vegan or vegetarian, plant based, gelatin free, and naturally flavored.
· Electrolyte Stamina Gummies Watermelon flavor - The Lemon Lime flavor of Electrolyte Stamina Gummies was a huge hit when it was first released earlier this summer, so the new Watermelon flavor was quickly developed to complement the set. They are a delicious and easy way to provide your body with more electrolytes to help replenish those that have been lost from sweating, and to maintain energy, avoid sluggishness, and prevent dehydration. Certified vegan, 120 ct., Watermelon flavor, SRP $28.99.
· Vitamin D3 + K2 Gummies are a delicious pairing of two essential nutrients that each function more effectively in the presence of the other. When combined, the two highly bioavailable ingredients help support strong and healthy bones, heart health, and immunity. Certified vegetarian, sugar free, 60 ct., Strawberry flavor, SRP $24.99.
· Quercetin Gummies provide 500 mg of quercetin, which is a plant pigment that has potent antioxidant properties to help support immunity, longevity, and a healthy cardiovascular system. Certified vegan, sugar free, 60 ct., Mango flavor, SRP $29.99.
TM Ancestral line – These product shave been developed on the basic theory that our primal ancestors, were active, strong, healthy, and full of vitality. Why? Because they hunted and gathered their food and ate without waste, including “nose-to-tail” eating, which included organ meats, the original superfood of our ancestors. Organ meats are full of essential vitamins, minerals, and other key nutrients for optimum health. Each product is made from beef that has been pasture raised in New Zealand and/or Australia, grass-fed and finished, and is hormone, pesticide, and GMO-free. It has no fillers or flow agents, is 100% freeze-dried and non-defatted, and has been carefully tested and packaged in the USA.
· Beef Liver provides 3,000 mg of beef liver with essential nutrients, including vitamins A, B, D, E, & K, and minerals like heme iron (highly bioavailable, only found in red meat), magnesium, selenium, and zinc. 180capsules, 30 servings, SRP $37.99.
· Beef Organs provides 3,000 mg of beef organs, including equal parts liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, and spleen with essential nutrients, including vitamins A, B, D, E, & K, and minerals like heme iron (highly bioavailable, only found in red meat), magnesium, selenium, and zinc. 180 capsules, 30 servings, SRP $47.99.
Liquid Ionic Biotin +Collagen provides high-potency support for strong and healthy hair, vibrant skin, and strong, thick nails. Along with 20,000 micrograms of biotin and 30,000 micrograms of collagen, it also boasts 25,000 micrograms of a full spectrum complex of ionic trace minerals for body mineral balance. Gluten free, 2-ounce bottle, 29 servings, SRP $19.99.
About Trace Minerals—Trace Minerals (www.traceminerals.com) is the ionic mineral supplement brand you’ve known and trusted for 50 years and is America’s number one selling trace mineral, liquid magnesium, and performance nutrition brand according to SPINS®. TMR is the exclusive provider of ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops, an ionic, solar evaporated, GRAS-affirmed, food-grade, Kosher, Halal, and Non-GMO Project Verified essential trace mineral complex for food, beverage, and dietary supplement use. ConcenTrace® is also the number one selling trace mineral in the natural products industry according to SPINS®. Trace Minerals uses these naturally balanced, naturally occurring minerals as the basis for all products in its branded product line. Extensive research supports the need to keep minerals in proper balance throughout the body to achieve optimal health and wellness. Trace Minerals is focused solely on servicing the natural products industry. The company’s complete line of superior quality nutritional supplements is backed by a “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back” guarantee. In addition, Trace Minerals has been GMP certified since 2004, is a registered member of the Global Retailer & Manufacturer Alliance (GRMA, https://grmalliance.org/), and is currently certified by UL® Registrar LLC (www.ul.com) under the standard ANSI 455-2 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for Dietary Supplements, a standard developed using the FDA’s cGMP’s under 21 CFR Part 111.